cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

🎁 End of year giveaway

The GoTo Resolve team has been hard at work this year! Check out our "Year in Review" and comment below for a chance to win a $50 gift card of your choice.🌟 What was your favorite release in 2023? What do you want to see more of in 2024? 

(To enter the raffle, just comment below. One raffle submission per community member. Final submissions will be accepted until 1/15/24 12PM EST. Winner announced on 1/16/24.)

Resolve YIR.png

Share your thoughts! ⬇️

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

19 REPLIES 19
efanning
Active Contributor

Re: 👀 End of year giveaway coming soon!

Honestly, my favorite feature is watching this product grow and being able to make suggestions on how to improve and seeing it actually happen.  Keep up the good work

Marcus-Aprolis
Active Contributor

Re: 🎁 End of year giveaway

The asset management has been and impressive feature and the possibilities are endless. looking forward to see what's on the roadmap for 2024

Dropbear54

IT Asset Management. Makes life much easier.
vdaniels

Product works ok most of the time.

Sufiyaaan
Active Contributor

For us the best feature launched this year was the Multi Agent Remote sessions

We have had situations where L1 support agents needed help from Escalation team and using this feature, our escalation team could remote into the same machine where L1 person was helping the user and they could resolve the issue quicker and also teach the agent at same time. 

Also, the Automation. 

AI generated Powershell scripts helps us creating the scripts in effecient manner and we can schedule the powershell scripts to run on end user's machine without having to monitor in real time. 

dstclair
Active Contributor

The Automation has been a big help this year along with the continuing updates to this application!

Huckleberry

Our company is new to GoTo Resolve. But I will say that we are enjoying it. The various ways to remotely fix things are great.

I like that the devs are responsive.

Thanks

rdatta
Visitor

I liked the support feature of GoTo, it allows me to remote connect to users and complete the software installations. One thing I would like to see in 2024 is a more seamless integration of Admin controls into GoTo remote connection, as of now it does show some glitching while it loads on the user's screen.

jblanchette

I like the feature of having the remote sessions recorded, especially when we are reporting issues from our clients to our development team. The ability to show what is happening from the client side to the development side has been super helpful.