cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bhartwell13
Active Contributor

GoTo Resolve Mobile Agent, Crashing while trying to remote Pixel Fold

So I have just switched my phone from a Galaxy S21 Ultra to a Google Pixel Fold. I wanted more screen realestate for while I am working around town and not wanting to pull my laptop out if I do not want to. I downloaded the GoTo Resolve Agent to this phone like I did on my S21, I logged into the app and attempted to remote into my desktop to test it. On the front smaller screen the remote worked for a bit but it was tiny cause its a smaller screen. If I do this with the phone opened to the tablet size screen I can log in, I can go anywhere else in the app, but if I initiate a remote control the app crashes back to home screen leaving the desktop with a running session so I cannot even attempt to remote into the computer again until I clear it from my desktop. 

I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app, I have cleared data from the app, I have even tried running the app in the 3 different screen sizes that the phone provides but it crashes every time I initiate a remote session from the inside screen of my phone. For reference the screen sizes are, Default (provided by app), full screen, and half screen. I do not know why the front screen started crashing but I have changed everything to default and it is still not back to working. 

I was able to do this all the time on my S21 on the same machines so I am at a loss and would love some insight from others

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: GoTo Resolve Mobile Agent, Crashing while trying to remote Pixel Fold

@bhartwell13  We fixed an issue on Google Pixels phones that should solve this issue.  Let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your patience and report. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
paulpianta
GoTo Contributor

We're looking into this issue and hope to be able to support all foldable devices soon. I think your use case is a perfect fit for a foldable phone so it's important for us to make sure that it works on both the single outer screen as well as the foldable internal screen. 

KateG
GoTo Moderator

@bhartwell13  We fixed an issue on Google Pixels phones that should solve this issue.  Let us know if you are still experiencing issues. Thanks for your patience and report. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
bhartwell13
Active Contributor

Yes it does appear to be working now thank you so much!