cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

Webinar Recording, Comments & Giveaway! Migrating to Modern IT with Mobile Device Management (MDM)

👋 Hi everyone,

As promised, here is the recording for this week's webinar: "Migrating to Modern IT with Mobile Device Management (MDM)" 

Remember today is the last day to share your questions or feedback. You'll be entered into a raffle for a $50 gift card of your choice.  I'll announce a winner tomorrow! 🎁

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

6 REPLIES 6
ArchitectSagar
Active Contributor

Re: Webinar Recording, Comments & Giveaway! Migrating to Modern IT with Mobile Device Management

First of First Session was incredible and you touchable all the points.

It's really awesome to see how to answered all the questions with real time scenario, this is what I was looking for.

One of the best Session, I would say.

My only question is why companies are hesitant to enroll BYOD vs Corporate Devices
ArchitectSagar
Active Contributor

Re: Webinar Recording, Comments & Giveaway! Migrating to Modern IT with Mobile Device Management

Good One
kim_zupancic
GoTo Contributor

Hi  ArchitectSagar,

Glad to hear you enjoyed the webinar. There are several reasons why a company may opt for BYOD vs. corporate-owned device policy and vice versa. With BYOD, companies do not have access to the same level of configurations and control over devices. In some cases, that may be ok, but in others, more control may be required. Feel free to send me a direct message if you need additional information!

Kim Zupancic,

Senior Product Marketing Manager, GoTo Resolve

Katie_P
GoTo Contributor

Congrats to our contest winner, ArchitectSagar🎉

Katie is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.
Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a star with the Kudos button.
Need more help? Search the knowledge base or contact Customer Care.

ArchitectSagar
Active Contributor

Thank you so much. It makes complete sense!

ArchitectSagar
Active Contributor

Thank you so much Katie. It was great session Indeed!!