cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rob Rice
New Contributor

Can I have a customized URL, not related to Citrix, that allows staff to connect to a remote support session without redirecting?

The company I work for, would like to setup their own support portal, ie: www.gethelphere.com without getting redirected to www.fastsupport.com, is that even possible? I know I can have a custom URL that redirects to fastsupport, but I'm wondering if there is anyway we can make our own?
6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Can I have a customized URL, not related to Citrix, that allows staff to connect to a remote support session without redirecting?

Hi Rob,

Please take a look at this support article http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotoassistremotesupport/all_files/G2ARS080003
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Rob Rice
New Contributor

Re: Can I have a customized URL, not related to Citrix, that allows staff to connect to a remote support session without redirecting?

I've read the article, however, from what I can see, your support portal still needs to be a subdomain? ie: "xxxxx.fastsupport.com", Could I use a completely different domain. ie: www.ineedhelp.com?
Bcshay
Active Contributor

Only thing you can do is use a public zone CNAME alias. Better than nothing. 
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

You can embed the custom portal on your own page and have your customer start their support sessions with you that way. Could you provide some more detail about your setup and current processes? 
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
abuschle
Active Contributor

Re: Can I have a customized URL, not related to Citrix, that allows staff to connect to a remote sup

Where can I find the code the embeeded code to use?  Most of the links I have found no longer work. 

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can I have a customized URL, not related to Citrix, that allows staff to connect to a remote sup

Hi @abuschle ,

Please see this support document for creating your own custom support portals: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-remote-support/help/customize-support-portals-g2ars020004