cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RJM
Active Contributor

GTA v5 with Windows 11 preview - not passing keystrokes to remote session

We're testing out the public pre-release of Windows 11 and finding issues with GoToAssist Agent desktop. Of course I don't expect things to be working/bug free in this environment, because Win 11 is in public preview, but just a heads-up to the GTA community and/or developers in case they are not aware of this issue.

On our host computers providing support we are running Windows 11 preview, and GTA Agent desktop. 

When we remotely connect to any unattended access computer, keyboard keystrokes are not passed to the remote session. The only way we've been able to type into remote sessions is via the Windows virtual keyboard. 

Curious if anyone else is seeing/aware of this?

2 REPLIES 2
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: GTA with Windows 11 preview - not passing keystrokes to remote session

Hi @RJM 

Thank you for sharing this. I take it you were using GoToAssist Remote Support v4 when you tested? Since you have access to some Windows 11 beta PCs would you mind trying GTA v5 as well?

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Tags (1)
RJM
Active Contributor

Re: GTA with Windows 11 preview - not passing keystrokes to remote session

No, I am using GTA Agent Desktop Console v5 (5.6.6.42) on Windows 11, and 5.4.0.1130 on the remote PC's which are all running Windows 10. I have not tested with any other versions. All version 5 across the board.