cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kaz111
Active Contributor

Re: GoToAssist cannot start new support session and all unattended computers missing!

Same here. 
States "no attended computers are setup".  

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: GoToAssist cannot start new support session and all unattended computers missing!

Hi, we have updated the status page https://status.logmeinremotesupport.com/

Workaround: Use GoToAssist v5 to connect to v4 Unattended Computers https://console.gotoassist.com 

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Kaz111
Active Contributor

V4 working for me again.  Currently on remote unattended session with client.  Thx.

gholbrook
Active Contributor

Tried that earlier...not only did it not work, but there is a message on the v5 console that says you cannot use it to connect to v4 unattended machines.

V4, is sort of up... can try to connect, but now just getting black screen as it can;t drop me onto a login screen.

Level of software quality control is astoundingly low for this rollout.

finally able to log in. Geezus.... glad I have teamviewer to fall back on... down for 7 hours

Tags (1)
Kaz111
Active Contributor

Recently had bad delays in typing, communicating with client PC's.  Both unattended sessions, one on Spectrum ISP, (400/20 service), and the other on Frontier FIOS (100/100) service.  Speedtest.net run from their computers showed rated speed so not an internet issue.  Appears to be an issue with GTA.   Again, I'm using V4 of GTA desktop.

Kaz111
Active Contributor

Another symptom is that when I attempt to "refresh" my groups lists, it takes much longer than normal.

GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Thanks @Kaz111 I've shared this with the team, would it be possible for you to try v5 with the same Unattended Computers?

@gholbrook Are you signing into v5 through your web browser or using the Desktop Console? I'm not sure why you would see that message about v5 not being able to connect to v4 Unattended Computers as that has been a feature for a while now.

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Kaz111
Active Contributor

Sorry Glenn, I will not go to V5 until I see stability and that all the tools I am accustom to using daily in V4 are embedded and working in V5.

gholbrook
Active Contributor

it is working now adn can also log in through the v5 console