cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
daniel mcguire
New Contributor

How many un- attended machines am i allowed to have with 9 seats\Technicians

We currently have 9 seats\technicians on our contract and i was wondering how many go to assist Un attended machines am i allowed to install the un-attended client on.

We currently have 1200 un attended computers in the list when using the Go to assist expert client and i was wondering if we have a limit?
6 REPLIES 6
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: How many un- attended machines am i allowed to have with 9 seats\Technicians

Hi Daniel,
Unless you have a type of legacy subscription (older generation), the standard offering is 100 Unattended per User on your plan.

daniel mcguire
New Contributor

Re: How many un- attended machines am i allowed to have with 9 seats\Technicians

Is there anyway you can tell me an exact amount? What will happen if i exceed the amount?
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

If you signed up in the last 24 months, you will likely have this maximum capacity of 100 per User.

daniel mcguire
New Contributor

We have had our contract for over 24 months. How many would we have ??
daniel mcguire
New Contributor

I need an exact number. Let me know if there is any info you need that will help you give me an exact number ??
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey Daniel,
You would definitely have unlimited if you started that long ago and kept the subscription current.  This would apply to all the users on your account.