cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Bhaskar Gattu
New Contributor

Launch URL not Found error , using gotoassist for salesforce

I am trying to use the Citrix app provided in following URL : https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000pvPcEAI in salesforce.

2.       I have installed GoToAssist “Remote Support Integration for Salesforce” app from AppExchange by going through Installation Guide you provided.

3.       At the end of guide in 13th page you mentioned to add a Class “g2ars.LaunchGoToAssist” to profile. But in  profile  Enable Apex classes  the Apex classes related list  it’s not showing.

4.       But, the class has installed as part of the package and showing in Develop à ApexClasses list.

5.       Where & How to add class for the profile ?

Alternate  I Tried:

1.       I am trying to use the Citrix app provided in following URL : https://appexchange.salesforce.com/listingDetail?listingId=a0N30000000pvPcEAI in salesforce.

2.       I have installed GoToAssist “Remote Support Integration for Salesforce” app from AppExchange by going through Installation Guide you provided.

3.       At the end of guide in 13th page you mentioned to add a Class “g2ars.LaunchGoToAssist” to profile. But in  profile  Enable Apex classes  the Apex classes related list  it’s not showing.

4.       I have added to permissionset and added to that profile.

5.       I have added Start GoToAssist button to Case Pagelayout.

6.       when i click on that button It opens a new Window and throwing an error called "Launch URL not found". Why is this error so..

8.       Where to change..?

7 REPLIES 7
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Launch URL not Found error , using gotoassist for salesforce

Hi Bhaskar,

I see you have a case open with Support for this already, I've asked them to follow up with you on it and assist. 
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Looks like we are waiting for some additional details from you, the support Rep you have been corresponding with will be sending another email explaining what is needed to move forward.

Aaron Connell
New Contributor

I am running into the same issue when trying to launch a session from button on case. Could you please post the solution?
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Aaron, unfortunately I do not think our support were ever able to get in direct contact with Bhaskar to troubleshoot the issue. Can you please provide more details about your set up and exactly what is happening?

Aaron Connell
New Contributor

Setup is exactly as the original post for this this topic, except I did not setup a permission set to work around not being able to add the apex class to profile. My user profile is an Admin and has access to the class (I cannot add it to other profiles though, same as original poster).

Created API key
Installed AppExchange package for GoToAssist Remote Support
Configured package as per documentation
Added new force.com site and activated
Configured public access settings for site (as per docs)
Added button and related lists to case page layout.
Click on the button to launch RS session, and get the error: Launch URL not found
GlennD
LogMeIn Manager

Thanks. I've created a case for you with support # 09320442, a rep will be in contact to assist.

Nathan_S
New Contributor

Hi Aaron,

I am having the exact same issue as you; would you mind posting the solution?

Thanks!