As you may have noticed here in the community, GoToAssist now has a new logo.
We will be updating the GoToAssist software with this new logo in our up coming release. This means both the technician and Unattended Support icon will change, so you may want to notify your clients so there is no confusion over a new icon in their system tray. The current release schedule is as follows:
- June 30th all account set to Frequent updates in their GoToAssist settings will receive the new build.
7th 8th the build will be released as Default
- Accounts set to Infrequent Updates will be unaffected, so if you want to hold off on updating you can set this for your entire account of specific companies in your account.
- Seeit Android version
- MAC Technician multiple monitor support
- Technician Permissions View Only
- UAC mitigation (option to start as a service)
is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.Was your question answered?
Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.Was a post helpful or informative?
Give it a Kudo!
.Free new user and admin training