cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sfczarnecki
Active Contributor

New User Cannot View Unattended Support Computer List

I have a new help desk support technician. I have added them to the licensed users for Remote Desktop and I have also assigned them Device Groups for unattended assistance. The technician can open and use Remote Desktop as long as the session is attended. When he tries to open and view the unattended computer device lists all he sees is a blank window. The refresh box is also greyed out. He needs to be able to view these to do his job. Thank you.

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
GoTo Moderator

Re: New User Cannot View Unattended Support Computer List

@sfczarnecki If you have already tried to reassign the affected user to the desired Device Group with no effect, then I can see if there is any issue with their login.

You can send me a direct message through the Community here, with the user's email address.

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
sfczarnecki
Active Contributor

AshC...I was told he can view the unattended access computer now. Not sure what changed but all is good. Thank you for checking on this though.

AshC
GoTo Moderator

I appreciate the follow up!

Ash is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
chorobe
New Contributor

I have this issue too. The administrator said I should be seeing the unattended devices for a set of computers we support, but I only see my own workstation. Almost as if I only have access to the computer I installed the unattended installer on. I wonder if the administrator just added me as a user but did not add me to the device group like you did. I sent him an email to confirm this step. Hopefully it will solve it for me in seeing those computers.