cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Active Contributor

Unattended Session - Cannot File Transfer, Chat or Copy

Hello:

I had an Unattended session with a remote Mac running macOS 10.12.6 this morning, and couldn't:

- Chat - the Chat window wouldn't open up on the remote machine;

- Copy - the pasteboard from my Expert machine (running macOS 10.14.6) didn't transfer to the remote machine;

- File Transfer - attempting to send a file to the remote machine reported that 'Your file has been added to the transfer list' - but it never appeared on the remote end.

Made it very difficult to get a file across from my Expert machine to the remote side...

Running G2A 4.6 Build 1624. Tried stopping the session and restarting it again - same problem.

Any ideas?

3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Unattended Session - Cannot File Transfer, Chat or Copy

Hello there,

Were you able to troubleshoot this problem Mac at all since this problem began?  I'm wondering what happened after a full reboot, and if all user accounts on that machine are affected...

Active Contributor

Hello Ash:

After a full reboot (couldn't try it at the time - the client machine is a server), the functions noted appeared to start working again.

However, coming back to the machine again now a few days later, I see they're not working again...

@AshC wrote:

all user accounts on that machine are affected...

I've only got a single user account on the client machine defined.

Thanks.

LogMeIn Contributor

If this is still occurring, would you be able to create a new user on the affected Mac to troubleshoot? 

If you'd like to escalate the issue, you can also work with customer support to document the problem environment and gather necessary log files.