cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Robb4
Active Contributor

V4 to V5 upgrade - Ctrl-Alt-Delete or mouse isn't working for Servers on Proxmox

Other PC's seems to be fine when remoting into the v5 agent, but with our servers (2012 R2 and 2016) I'm stuck on the login screen.

I have to use v4 to remote in and then login, then I can switch back to v5 and it works with no issues.

We are using Proxmox so I'm not sure if that could be causing the issue ?

Has anyone had this issue before ? 

18 REPLIES 18
Robb4
Active Contributor

Re: Stuck at Login screen and unable to see username or password. CTRL-ALT-DELETE does not work.

I've just starting having this issue after upgrade to v5.

I have windows server 2012 R2 running on proxmox.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Stuck at Login screen and unable to see username or password. CTRL-ALT-DELETE does not work.

@Robb4  Was this a fresh install of the V5 endpoint?  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Robb4
Active Contributor

Yeah it was a fresh install.

The windows 10 PC's seem to be fine, but the servers running on proxmox don't want work when i press the ctrl-alt-delete button on v5.

When I remote in with v4, press the ctrl-alt-delete button (that works), then exit out and remote back in with v5, I'm all good to enter in the password and continue from there.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Robb4 When you connect to the problem servers are you specifically in console mode? 

Robb4
Active Contributor

I've tried it with both the web browsers and the desktop console.

I've also tried from another laptop and no luck.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm afraid we don't have any documentation currently about servers using Proxmax, so we may need you to give us a call when you have direct access to the host PC. 

Robb4
Active Contributor

i have a LogMeIn Case #16702077, ill see what they can find out.

chrisg750
Active Contributor

Is this still ongoing issue? I have CTRL ALT DEL issues also, just to Windows 10 client PC's.

Robb4
Active Contributor

Hey Chris,

Yeah I'm still having the issue with my Virtual servers running of Proxmox, I did a safe boot with networking and the CTRL-ALT-Delete did work.

So it may be my anti-virus (ESET) or another services which is causing the issue.

I haven't looked further into the issue because my boss likes V4 for the popup chat vs v5 for the chat being in the web browser.

Try doing a safe boot with networking to see if CTRL-ALT-DELETE does work.