cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

iphone, ipad and ios remote support

Hello i am new costumer and i tried to connect from my pc to my costumer iphone and when i sended them a link this was an error
Can you tell me what i need to do for connect to my costumers iphone device?

I android device was just simple, i send the link, my costumer download the app and the connection was exelent.
What app my costumer need to download on his iphone?
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Manager

Re: iphone, ipad and ios remote support

Hi,

Currently we do not have support for screen sharing on iOS, we will look at adding it as soon as Apple adds support. You can read about what is supported here: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled
Supporting ipad devices from Windows?.

I am a GOTO Assit user, supporting multiple Windows boxes. I want to extend supoort for ipad. can install the 'Expert' app' but it does not allow me to install the 'customer session'. Essentially, I seem to be able to support Windows from an iPad, but not the ipad from a Windows box.
New Contributor

Hello, I noticed that one of your competitors now offers iOS screen sharing (but no remote control) in their remote support product (as of June 2015), so Apple must have changed their tune on something. Are there plans to implement at least the viewing of an iOS screen in G2A anytime soon? It would be a huge bonus as we do support (by phone) many iOS devices in our firm. Love G2A, it's a great product and thank you for continuing to develop for new platforms and features!
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled IOS customer support?.

Will we ever be able to join a session for ios devices?  If not were going to have to find another support software that does.
LogMeIn Contributor

Unfortunately the iOS client functionality on the whole has not changed--  we are still restricted from using screen capture in those environments.

New Contributor

tagging in to this as would like this feature too. 
New Contributor

TeamViewer now allows iOS support!  Will GoToAssist Corporate offer this soon too?  

I was just emailed LogMeIn Rescue has just added the functionality as well.