cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rock Creek Solu
Active Contributor

Allow for Posting Video in Knowledge Base Articles or Incident Responses

I often have training videos, walkthroughs or tutorials that would work nicely in resolving customer incidents or questions. I would like to be able to include these either in a knowledge base article or in the incident response itself. In a way, Citrix is already doing this for itself, consider the introductory videos that show up when a new user signs into Service Desk.

This would be a major time saver for my company. Currently, the best we can do is post the video to an external site and then post a link in the knowledge base or incident response.

I want my customers to spend plenty of time in the portal: searching other incidents, reading knowledge base articles -- and hopefully soon -- watching my custom training videos.
1 REPLY 1
Luke Grimstrup
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Allow for Posting Video in Knowledge Base Articles or Incident Responses

At the moment our text editor offers basic formatting and we don't currently allow for embedded videos within those fields.

I do think this is a good idea, and I've seen this feature requested a few times in the past. In the meantime, I recommend linking to where the video is hosted, links that appear in those note fields will always open in a new tab.