cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JustinMerit
New Contributor

Customers Not Populating

We are seeing all of a sudden a problem with customer info populating when a client emails a ticket in. It used to grab the email address and now it is showing the "service" email address. This occurs intermitenlty, with no concrete patterns (customer existing or not existing beforhand, direct TO or CC used, etc).

The first occurance of this appears to be 1/17/19...

Service.pngTicket.png

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Customers Not Populating

@JustinMerit I am sorry for the inconsistency there.

Is this email address your group uses an alias?  If so, does this alias have any auto-forwarding or other automated behavior assigned it?

Do you also have a screen shot of the area for Configure :  Customer Access ?

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JustinMerit
New Contributor

@AshC, Thanks for thinking of that.

We checked on on that, as it's been working flawlessly for "ever"... Everything about this is inconsistent, some clients (even existing ones) will fall victim to this. So even those test cases shoudn't "need self registraiton".

These settings have not changed.

CustomerAccess.png

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@JustinMerit  Have you done anything on your side to troubleshoot the problem, like altering the email delivery address? 

If this is still sporadic in response, I would call directly into support so that we may document the times of failure.  It is possible there's a delivery problem on our end.

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotoassist-service-desk/contactus

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JustinMerit
New Contributor

@AshC, I actually did just that yesterday as well. There is an open support case with all this information. They noted that they see this as unexpected behavior and are looking into it.

THANK YOU!