cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ToddAschenbrenn
New Contributor

Email not going to customer on first response

We have our system set up where users send an email an a issue is created in GoTo Assist.  We add a response to the issue but sometimes the users doesn't get it via email.  We add a user to the watchlist during the first response and they also don't get it.  We then add a second response and the user gets it.

We have do multiple tests and we see this issue happen over and over.  When the email is received by GTA the sender is the customer in the incident.  The customer box during the response, the watchlist is checked during the response and the Hide from customer box is not checked.

What is the reason the customer is getting a notification on the second response but not the first?

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Email not going to customer on first response

@ToddAschenbrenn   All members of a Watch List should receive notifications, including Customers assigned to the Incident.  If you link a Customer before responding (separate task), then this should trigger the emails to them when changes are made.  

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
ToddAschenbrenn
New Contributor

AshC, I agree that is what it should do but we are seeing when it doesn't do that.  If there is a way for me to send you a document I would be glad to take screen shots and send it to you.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@ToddAschenbrenn  We'll need to create a case for engineering to examine further.  If you can gather the affected customer emails and incident numbers, we can look into it further.  Please call Customer Support when you have a few minutes to document these. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!