cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
KellyKagool
New Contributor

Group by: Service

Hi all, 

It's long been an issue for us that, although we're able to group by several options, we're unable to group by service. 

Is there any way this could be implemented? It would help us a great deal as we have to work with several customers that regularly log tickets with us. These are the options we have thus far:

2018-05-03_11-29-44.png

I'd be keen to hear your thoughts here,

Kelly

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Group by: Service

Hi Kelly,

Thanks for this valuable suggestion! 

While this may not be possible at the moment to group by Service, it may be easier to view the data points at a glance if you create a Dashboard Queue.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
KellyKagool
New Contributor

Thank you for your response Ash. 

We have customers from over 20 services using our support system, so having 20 seperate dashboard queues isn't feasible. We use a large amount of custom queues, but that doesn't remove the need to have this filter option. 

'Can I filter by service?' is one of the first questions we get from our users, so for us it would be a definite improvement of your platform. 

Are there any plans in place to implement this in the near future?

Thanks,

Kelly

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

While I do not see this feature currently on the road map, I do agree that is would be a great improvement idea.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JVH
Active Contributor

is there anything on the roadmap for this yet.  It would be a huge feature for this system to be able to sort by any of the columns that one can add to the display.

sometimes I just want to see everything for a specific service while still watching my other tickets.

sometimes i want to sort by the customer or company - when I am at a specific site working there all day, i just want to see the tickets related to that customer/company.  

When I have 30 or more tickets in the system it is very difficult to determine which are for what site.

Being able to sort this way will also help determine duplicate tickets being reported by different people in the same location.