cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pam Wilcox

I am trying to start my 30 day free trial and it tells me 'There seems to be an issue with your account'

Unable to start my Free Trial
6 REPLIES 6
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: I am trying to start my 30 day free trial and it tells me 'There seems to be an issue with your account'

Hi Pam,

I just looked your account up in our system and it looks like you were successful in registering for a free trial. Can you please try signing in again? https://get.gotoassist.com/service-desk

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Pam Wilcox

Re: I am trying to start my 30 day free trial and it tells me 'There seems to be an issue with your account'

Tried it again and still getting the same message.  😞
Pam Wilcox

Got it .... going to also sign up for remote assist trial.
Thank you!
Pam Wilcox

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled Free trial for BOTH Remote Support and Service Desk.

I have signed up for the 30 Day free trial for Service Desk and wanted to try Remote Support at the same time.  Since I've already created my account I can't find how to add Remote Support to my trial.  Suggestions??
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Pam,

You should be able to sign up for a Remote Support free trial as well. To make sure you have no issues with your existing Service Desk trial, open an Incognito tab in Chrome or Private tab in Firefox, go to  https://get.gotoassist.com/ and sign up for a free trial using the same name, email address and password you used for Service Desk.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
Pam Wilcox

Got it .... thank you Glenn