cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JVH
Active Contributor

question: why do i no longer see the total number of open tickets at the top of my dashboard

About 2 weeks ago, when I had my service desk open in global view, at the top of the screen beside "My Open Incidents" it would show a total of all my open incidents.  If I was looking at a specific service, the total would not appear but it would when I was in "global view" of all my incidents.   Now for some reason, that total is no longer there in global view.   Is this just a setting that I now need to tweak out.  this number was always very informative to me.

2 REPLIES 2
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: question: why do i no longer see the total number of open tickets at the top of my dashboard

Hi JVH,
Sorry for any confusion there.
If you visit the Overview section, then the Dashboard section, you should see all open tickets at a glance.
Incident dashboard will not show this total by design.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
JVH
Active Contributor

Re: question: why do i no longer see the total number of open tickets at the top of my dashboard

actually that's not true.  I only look at the tickets that are in my name.   when I am in "global view" of all my tickets, it used to tell me that I had X number of tickets.  As I closed tickets that number would decrease.  Late last week that number disappeared completely.