cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexnuno
Active Contributor

Real-Time Talk Time Inaccuracies in Call Queues?

Hi there!

Just wanted to see if this is a known bug/issue. Sorry to be a problem child :^)

Two users have noticed inaccuracies in how the live call queue talk metrics are shown. 

User 1: 

• His "Talk Time" Metric remains at 0:00 until he is no longer in a call, at which point the timer starts counting  until he picks up another call.  It then resets to 0:00  upon picking up the other call.
  • This is the case in his client view for other users in the same queue, their time stays at 0:00 until they are not in a call.

At first, I thought maybe this was by "design" to see who has been available and for how long, until I got to the second user.

User 2:

• Same idea, but his live metrics don't start counting at all either way. When he would hop on a call, his timer would bold and stay at 0:00, and then unbold, and still remain at 0:00 when off the call.

• Platform: Windows - Up to date
  • Softphone - Up to date
  • Steps: View live Queue activity as an assigned user.
  • Encounters: Today is the first I hear of this issue. 
  • 2 users affected so far.

I'm having them both just restart their desktops whenever they have the time in case a restart fixes it, but I figured it's a bug worth mentioning. It may be a small detail in the grand scheme of things, but it's a useful one.

4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Real-Time Talk Time Inaccuracies in Call Queues?

Hi @alexnuno,

I'm not aware of any issues that would cause this so I am checking with the team and will get back to you.

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training
GlennD
GoTo Manager

@alexnuno just to confirm, is this happening in Agent View, Supervisor View or both?

alexnuno
Active Contributor

HI Glenn!

The "Talk Time" In accuracy  seems to happen only in the Agent view.  I have not been able to replicate the issue in the supervisor view.

However, I do think that the supervisor Analytics tend to be off. User 1 confirmed that the data pulled from supervisor view looked inaccurate to how the day went, and I confirmed that the data did not match up with data pulled from the admin Reports function, but there are many details I would have to take a look at to confirm specifics and be able to provide examples. Since we only use admin reports, this is irrelevant to us.

Thanks again Glenn!

GlennD
GoTo Manager

I've heard back from the team and you should see an improvement with this.