cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
textem
Active Contributor

Adding a new user after updating number of seats

Hello Everyone,

My company recently (on Mar 27) added 1 seat to our plan (we used to have 2 and we wanted to have 3, since we need to move some of our face-to-face meetings on-line now), using the COVID-19 complimentary offer for existing GotoMeeting users. I have the invoice and all, but when I log in to our panel and try to add users, it says I don't have any seats free. It also says on the pane on the right that there are 2 licences available and both are taken (shouldn't I have 3 licenses available?).

What should I do to add the new seat to user list? 😞

Thank you all in advance!!

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Adding a new user after updating number of seats

@textem   Please let  me know if you're still missing a GoTo seat when viewing the Manage User page in the Admin Center. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
textem
Active Contributor

Hi Ash, sorry fornot replying - I totally missed your e-mail. In the end, I just applied for another license and then got two more seats (one previously missing and the new one from the new license - let's call them A and B).

Now we have another problem - at first, there was no mention in GtM's communication that the complimentary 3-month license is a start of a 15-month license which after the 3 months is paid as normal. So now we're stuck with 4 licenses, out of which licences C and D (our "old" licenses) expire in August, and A and B expire in a year. However, in our billing panel there is no possibility to turn off auto-renewal of licenses, which means that come August, we will have to pay for 4 licenses.

Do you think I will need to call support with this? The waiting times are impossible...

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Yes, with offline contracts you should call directly into Account Services to make the billing request.  I would explain to them the confusion between the promotional offer and your upgrade. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!