cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
benn371
Active Contributor

Android Phone Recording not working for organizers which I bought inside a primary account?

I have bought a GTM Business account with an E-mail address and then i bought additional 20 organizers under the same account and added them to this primary account with their respective email IDs. Now these organizsers can record sessions which they start from their computers/Laptops but can't record it if they start the meeting on their phones. But the primary account which I bought Initially was able to record meetings on phone ? Why is my organizers unable to do the same ? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
benn371
Active Contributor

Re: Android Phone Recording not working for organizers which I bought inside a primary account?

Hi AshC,

The issue was not with this account e-mail address it was different and I was able to fix it by setting up personal room for each organizers, without initializing the personal room setup first the meeting is not showing up the record option.

Thank you very much for helping me out here and the response. Cheers! stay Safe..

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
benn371
Active Contributor

Re: Android Phone Recording not working for organizers which I bought inside a primary account?

Bump ... Smiley Indifferent

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Benn, 

You need to utilize Cloud Recording to record from a mobile device: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/record-a-meeting-android-g2m660013 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
benn371
Active Contributor

Hi AshC,

Thank you for your response, but like I said this cloud recording option is enabled in my admin center for all organizers but it is visible for only the primary account which I bought and not working for the orgranizers which I added later, and those also licensed only ?

benn371
Active Contributor

Bump... Please help guys Im desperate for help!Smiley Sad

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@benn371  I could only find an expired trial under your Community email address.  Are you certain that you have GoToMeeting Business licenses assigned to all organizers on your account? 

If so, are you able to share a screen shot of the Organizer's online recording preferences? 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
benn371
Active Contributor

Hi AshC,

The issue was not with this account e-mail address it was different and I was able to fix it by setting up personal room for each organizers, without initializing the personal room setup first the meeting is not showing up the record option.

Thank you very much for helping me out here and the response. Cheers! stay Safe..