cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MrsCLyn
New Contributor

How to attach a file during a meeting

In 2013 there was a long thread about being able to attach a file to provide to an attendee within the current session. It was not an available feature at that time.  It's been 11 year so I assume its there by now? 

I am using Join.Me (owned by GoTo). The website says " ALL features in Join.Me are in GoTo Meeting plus these ..." Being able to offer an attendee a file for them to download as needed. (See image from Join.Me). 

I'm not able to find that feature. Can anyone help?

MrsCLyn_0-1726671582232.png

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: How to attach a file during a meeting

Hi @MrsCLyn , Welcome to the GoTo Community, 

This feature is on the roadmap for GoTo Meeting, I don't have a release date currently, but we will update the thread you mentioned when it is available for all. 

We are sharing your feedback with the Join.Me team that this feature is not currently live, thank you for calling this out and sharing the screenshot. 

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
MrsCLyn
New Contributor

Re: How to attach a file during a meeting

Please note that your website has a solution article on how to do this. Which was totally wrong. And your website where you compare Join.Me and Go To - it says Go To Meeting has ALL the features of Joinme PLUS all these others.

So there's a lot of inaccuracies which was very time wasting as I spent days testing and contacting support to try to get an overview and make a decision on switching.

I am very dissapointed