cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
SteveyD1
New Contributor

Meeting recording missing - after start - stop - start

So, I fat fingered and accidentally press start recording, then stop recording, then start recording on my meeting - the red recording light was still on, however only the half a second between the first start and stop is recorded to cloud.

The rest is not there, and there isn't any more in the local folder either.

Help

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Meeting recording missing - after start - stop - start

Hi Stevey,

Normally stopping and starting a recording is not a problem, though in your case the timing may have caused an internal error.  Unfortunately we don't keep copies of broadcasts outside of customer's accounts, so if you can't find a local recording after the cloud recording failed then you may be out of luck.  Please test cloud recording now, with a newly scheduled meeting to ensure that the connection is working correctly.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi Stevey,

Normally stopping and starting a recording is not a problem, though in your case the timing may have caused an internal error.  Unfortunately we don't keep copies of broadcasts outside of customer's accounts, so if you can't find a local recording after the cloud recording failed then you may be out of luck.  Please test cloud recording now, with a newly scheduled meeting to ensure that the connection is working correctly.

zendoakademi
New Contributor

Hi, i have the same trouble please help 

My meeting is not recorded  ( i use cloud recording) 

ID: 647723069 
168 min. 

At the beginning of the meeting i clicked the Record icon but by mistake i double-clicked and recording has stopped. In seconds i realized that and immediately clicked the recording button again. And stopped at the end of 168 min. 
But i found out that the recorded meeting  (in cloud ) does not include total meeting, but only the first 2 seconds :((( 

I need your help and support to reach my total meeting recording , it is very important. Thank you

Basak Arpacioglu
Zendo Akademi
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@zendoakademi  I'm afraid we don't have a quick fix for this situation.  You must call into Customer Support directly in order to see if the file can be recovered from the back end.