cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ade1

Number of Participants for the Trial version

Hi. I am using the 14 days free trial version of gotomeeting and have to organise a meeting with 35 attendees. Is there a limit on the number of participants for the free trial?

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Number of Participants for the Trial version

Hi @ade1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

Your GoToMeeting trial should allow for at least 150 Attendees per broadcast, with unlimited usage of the built in audio conferencing and recording ability.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Hi @ade1 ,

Welcome to the Community.

Your GoToMeeting trial should allow for at least 150 Attendees per broadcast, with unlimited usage of the built in audio conferencing and recording ability.

StijnR
Active Contributor

Dear,

I am currently working with the trial version and I am hosting a call on Monday with over 220 participants. We are planning on purchasing one GoToMeeting Plus license, but this will never be possible before upcoming Monday.

On the website when registering for the trial version, it mentioned up to 250 participants. This would be perfect. Can someone confirm that this is indeed the case? I got worried reading the feedback above here.

Thank you for your support.

Kind regards,

Stijn

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnR  Sorry for any confusion there.  While marketing may vary the trial features periodically, you can always confirm how many attendees are allowed by viewing the Attendee pane in your GoToMeeting control panel.  There will be a number of current / allowed listed at the top.

StijnR
Active Contributor

@AshC  Thank you very much for the swift response. There it says indeed x/251, so that would be perfect.

Thanks for the confirmation.

StijnR
Active Contributor

@AshC Sorry to get back to you. Can you confirm that I will not get an a blocking message from the platform once I pass the 150 attendees mark? I get worried when looking at pricing plans, where only the Business version provides up to 250 attendees and after seeing your reply on one of the other topics here: https://community.logmein.com/t5/GoToMeeting-Discussions/Trial-Version-Time-and-Attendee-Limit/m-p/2...

If you cannot guarantee 250 attendees will be possible with the trial version, I need to look for an alternative asap as I cannot risk facing these issues at the start of the meeting.

Thank you in advance for the confirmation!

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@StijnR  Yes, that Attendee list will be accurate.  All your GoToMeetings during this period will have that maximum.