cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jschindler192

Operational Changes to start a meeting have changed why?

For several years now, I have been able to create a meeting, send the link out to a group of attendee's and whether or not I connected, anyone of the invited attendee's could start the meeting up with no problem.

Today a meeting I scheduled back in December could not be opened/started because I was not in attendence, I got called away, so this scheduled meeting did not happen.

When did this behavior change and  is there anything I can do to get the old setup to work again?  A setup option or profile change?  As much as I would like to attend all the meetings I schedule, sometimes this is not going to happen, yet the meeting needs to continue.  

The other change I noticed is that none of my "Old/Past" meetings are showing up in the meetings section.  I was always able to see meeting invites both scheduled and past.  Now nothing is showing up, so did we get some sort of buggy release of the software or what?

I'm looking for any help here that can correct this.

Very frustrated user.

Thanks in advance

John

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Operational Changes to start a meeting have changed why?

Hi @jschindler192, welcome to the community.

It sounds like you had the early beta version of this feature enabled. We removed access to it a while back as the implementation was not quite right, but it must have stayed enabled for some of your meetings. 

We have recently released a new version of this feature, it is an option when creating a new meeting and should be visible when you edit your existing meetings. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Re: Operational Changes to start a meeting have changed why?

Hi @jschindler192, welcome to the community.

It sounds like you had the early beta version of this feature enabled. We removed access to it a while back as the implementation was not quite right, but it must have stayed enabled for some of your meetings. 

We have recently released a new version of this feature, it is an option when creating a new meeting and should be visible when you edit your existing meetings. 

Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!.
Do you want a new feature added? Make sure you Kudo (vote) for the Idea

Free user and admin training