cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JJsailor
New Contributor

Participant Screen Full Screen?

I am testing the Go-to Meeting link so I can see what a participant will see. When I click on the link, it opens a window: https://meet.goto.com/379389573 (I am testing on the 'computer' setting). The window does not open full screen, but only about half screen. I can see no way to MAXIMIZE this window. How does the participant do this from their end?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Re: Participant Screen Full Screen?

Hi @JJsailor the window functions like other windows, if you are viewing in the browser, click the box on the top right-hand corner it will expand to full screen. If you don't see this can you please share a screenshot? 

Screenshot 2023-04-18 103942.jpg

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
KateG
GoTo Moderator

Hi @JJsailor the window functions like other windows, if you are viewing in the browser, click the box on the top right-hand corner it will expand to full screen. If you don't see this can you please share a screenshot? 

Screenshot 2023-04-18 103942.jpg

Kate is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!

Free new user and admin training
JJsailor
New Contributor

Hi Kate,

Here is a screenshot of what I am seeing: Participant Go-To-Meeting Screen Not Full-Screen.jpg

To test the link, I created a meeting and sent myself an email with the Go-To-Meeting info; then clicked on the link. The screenshot shows what I see. Thanks - J