cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samuel_B
Active Contributor

Question Regarding Being Able To Minimize Newest GUI Or Merge The Three Panes Into One Small Pane

Hello GoTo Meeting Team,

Your recent UI change has really disrupted my workflow as the three separate GUI elements on one-monitor setups like mine are really hard to work with.

Here's what it looks like when I share my screen using the latest version of GoTo Meeting:

GoToMeeting Screenshot.png

Next Steps:

Can you please consider consolidating these three GUI items back into just one smaller menu bar with a smaller footprint that wouldn't have to cling to just the top or bottom of the screen, but would rather be customizable so I can cling it to the left or right of the screen since this makes trying to show something in a modern browser with tab really frustraing to deal with.

I have to use this all of the time for work on client calls, so I think this latest GUI update stinks since the other GUI menu wasn't this intrusive.

Even the ability to shift back to a classic view would be a good workaround.

Thanks,

Sam

1 REPLY 1
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Question Regarding Being Able To Minimize Newest GUI Or Merge The Three Panes Into One Small ...

Hi Sam,

We are still improving the new GoToMeeting interface, including more full screen options and webcam views.  Should you need to temporarily switch back to the old view you may still do so:  https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/go-back-to-the-old-gotomeeting-view

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!