cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Sending files during gotomeeting

This is the thing that we miss the most.  Miss it almost every meeting.
New Contributor

Bump...   Please add this!

New Contributor

Bumping a nearly 4.5 year old post.

Will this feature request ever be implemented?  Considering GTM's competition, is this on the dev team's radar at all?

New Contributor

Wish list

In gotomeeting one thing that i personally think is missing which would be a great feature add is tthe ability to add files to the meeting. so when dealing with a training issue the ability to be able to pass on the readme documents etc.

Any other wish list items for GTM

New Contributor

File Manager and Copy and Paste feature needed in GoToMeeting

Two features that would make GoToMeeting amazing:

1. File Manager - the ability to transfer files from host to client.

2. Copy and Paste - So if I copy something while remotely controlling a PC, the contents would go to the host clipboard and client clipboard so that the host can paste that content on their PC. Very useful for getting long error messages.

New Contributor

Re: Sending files using file share

when I try to use the file share option via "send to" menu, it is not showing as an option.  can you tell me why.

Im using win10 64bit sytem

New Contributor

Re: Sending files using file share

when I try to use the file share option via "send to" menu, it is not showing as an option.  can you tell me why.

Im using win10 64bit sytem

Tags (1)
New Contributor

BUMP!  (Again!)

This has been on the roadmap for 5 (YES, FIVE) years!  Will this ever be implemented?  This would be a really useful feature (bi-directionally).  I know there is an effort to push ShareFile, but for what I want to do, it's way overkill and much more expensive than I'm willing to pay.

PLEASE add the ability to send/receive files in GoToMeeting! 

(Is anyone even actually listening?)

LogMeIn Contributor

Hello,

While this functionality is a highly requested feature, I don't personally know if it will be developed any time soon for GoToMeeting.  The functionality does exist with GoToWebinar and GoToTraining, should you need to send files to your attendees in session, and we will certainly update this Community thread should this change in the future.

New Contributor

Ive used GoToMeeting for about 8 years. It is great, but the inability to send/receive files in GoToMeeting is something I have to work around almost weekly.