cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarablanco

Unable to chango who I am seeing (Android tablet)

Hey,

I'm currently teaching and using gotomeeting. I'm new and I don't really know how the app works with tablets, A few of my students have asked me how they can change who they're seeing so that the screen does not change constantly. I do know how to change that on an iPad and a computer but I'm unable to change that on my android tablet. I've checked all the buttons but nothing worked. Does someone know how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

Sara

4 REPLIES 4
AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

Re: Unable to chango who I am seeing (Android tablet)

@sarablanco  The default behavior on Andoid systems currently is to view the active speaker in the meeting.   There are no other webcam view options for the Android app yet. 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
J-B
New Contributor

I see all the speakers in split screen on my Samsung Android tablet. How can I change this to see only one speaker full screen?

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

I'm sorry @J-B , pinning a webcam view is not yet an option with the GoToMeeting app.

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
J-B
New Contributor

Two weeks ago the screen automatically switched to the speaking user - just one user at a time in full screen. Now I see all users at once very small in split screen. How can I switch back to full screen mode?