cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Avan
Active Contributor

Unable to process payment

I'm getting a "We apologize, but your order is unable to be processed at this time. Please try again later." message while trying to upgrade free trial and purchase GoToMeeting Business. Previous solutions to the same problem didn't work - I'm using a private internet connection, credit card is active, number of licences seems to be correct, cleared local cache, and still cannot make a payment. Don't have an opportunity to call the support on the phone, is there any other way to reach them or any solutions to the problem other than mentioned before?

Can I pay for a subscription through PayPal?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Avan
Active Contributor

Re: Unable to process payment

Found out that LogMeIn currently doesn't accept payments from my region.
Thank you @AshC and @mediateca for your replies.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
mediateca
Active Contributor

Hi Avan,

I'm having the exact same issue with a GoToWebinar Pro plan and haven't recieved an answer yet....

Regards.

Rod.

AshC
Retired GoTo Contributor

@Avan I see that you successfully updated your billing information, but have not gone through with the purchase.  Please try to buy your plan through the GoToMeeting home page instead:  https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/pricing 

Ash is a member of the LastPass Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Avan
Active Contributor

@AshC Tried that too to no avail.

Money had been taken from my account and then immediately returned back - the transaction was cancelled, not by me, obviously. Same thing with different cards at different banks & different billing contacts.

Avan
Active Contributor

Found out that LogMeIn currently doesn't accept payments from my region.
Thank you @AshC and @mediateca for your replies.
EbMester01

Hi!

I tried yesterday pay for GoTo Meeting monthly but i couldn't. Can you help to me about it?

Thank You!

Best Regards

Erika Tóth