cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Verve
New Contributor

Android app says my computer is offline though it's online!

I can't cannot to the host through 3G or Wi-Fi. It worked for a week and then for days the app says it's offline though my computer is online. I've got 4.1.1 on my S3 and Win 7 Pro running on my host.
5 REPLIES 5
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi Verve,

If you log into your account on a computer does your Host show as Offline also? When a Host is listed as Offline it means our software is not communicating with our servers, it doesn't necessarily mean that your entire computer is disconnected from the Internet.

http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Verve
New Contributor

My friend was on computer while I was on my phone away. It was turned on with the software running of course. I don't see the "option" button in my app.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

I've looked up your account in our system and your Host computer is offline from our servers. If your friend can get in front of it again, please have them right click the MYPC icon down in the bottom right corner near the time and select Quit. After that have them click Start > Programs > Citrix > GoToMyPC to relaunch the software.

If this does not bring your Host back online with our servers, something is most likely blocking the connection and further troubleshooting with one of our Support Reps may be required.

Verve
New Contributor

The program doesn't open when it's clicked on the host but somehow right now it says "online" on my phone but there is no screen in my app. Blank. After a few seconds it says "experiencing problem and need to close"!
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Please call our 24/7 toll free Support from your Host http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...