cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Sebastien Duboi
New Contributor

Billing mishaps

I was billed to my credit card even if I removed to automatic review and PIN code/expiration date on visa changed since then. This was open when I worked with another company (over 18 months ago) under my email in their domain (sebastien.dubois@lemaymichaud.com). I haven't used this product for at least that amount of time and require to remove myself for any association with this account. I've currently been on hold on the support line for the past 90 minutes now so this is my plan B while I wait.
5 REPLIES 5
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Billing mishaps

Hi Sebastien, I apologize for the delay. Since you are the card holder and account manager, I can certainly assist you with this. Please verify the last 4 digits on the card, along with the billing address, and I can cancel the current subscription. I see that someone has logged-in to their account recently, so you may want to inform the company that they will need to provide new billing information to maintain the account.

Sebastien Duboi
New Contributor

My card (Visa) finishes with 4276 and my address is 266 rue du Fort-Remy, Lasalle, Qc H8R4C6. It also happened last year I noticed, but I guess there's nothing to do there. That's a bit annoying however because I'm positive I cleared all this informations from the account prior to switch the administrator on it. I can notify the current account manager. When will the refund take place?
Sebastien Duboi
New Contributor

By the way, although I truly appreciate your response time through email. This is the amount of time I was waiting on the phone line today prior to hang up. A bit long to anyone's taste. Just saying.
Michael16
Retired LogMeIn Contributor

Thank you, Sebastien. I've processed the refund; please allow up to 3-5 business days for the transaction to go through.
Sebastien Duboi
New Contributor

Thank you very much. I'll notify the current account manager tomorrow.