cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Bluetooth keyboard in GoToMyPC session?

Is anyone able to use a bluetooth keyboard in a session? I can have the keyboard working fine, open a session and then I have to use the onscreen keyboard which is not nearly as useful given the already small screen size. I have a case that includes the keyboard so other than gtmpc it's like a fully functional laptop.
6 REPLIES 6
LogMeIn Manager

Re: Bluetooth keyboard in GoToMyPC session?

Hi,

Are you using an iOS device or Android? If iOS, we will be releasing an update to our App that will add support for bluetooth keyboards. Previously we did not support this but some were able to make it work, to an extent.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
New Contributor

apparently can't actually reply or ask a question... will try one more time
WHEN WILL YOU BE RELEASING AN UPDATE TO YOUR 'APP THAT WILL ADD SUPPORT FOR BLUETOOTH KEYBOARDS? I have ipad and ios 6.
New Contributor

it worked this time. Now how will I find your answer? I ended up here by doing a general search. Guess I better learn to use gotomypc "community".
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Penny, the update to our iOS App just went live in the iTunes App Store. If you check for updates on your iPad you should find it right away. I'm sorry I could not tell you when the update was going to be released in my previous reply, but we are not allowed to discuss dates until Apple approves our App and it is live in the store.

New Contributor

Hi Glenn thank you for the help! I'll download the update tomorrow - its an iPad, sorry should have mentioned that originally.
LogMeIn Manager

We have updated our iOS App to include support for the arrow keys on Bluetooth keyboards.