cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TheExpeditioner
New Contributor

Can't Connect To Home Computer From Work

All of a sudden GoToMyPC won't connect to my home computer from work. My work has a sonicwall firewall set up, but this didn't stop it from working before. I checked and all of the ports that are supposed to be open are open. When I try connect, it says "Initializing" and then it times out. Anyone know how to fix this?
4 REPLIES 4
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Hi,

Can you try connecting from another computer? If you have an iPhone or Android phone, could you try connecting via one of our Apps? This will help us identify if the issue is with the Host or your Work.
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TheExpeditioner
New Contributor

I am able to connect from another computer.
GlennD
GoTo Manager

Okay thanks. Was this other computer also at your Work or somewhere else?

If somewhere else, it would suggest something has changed on at your Work, most likely the Sonicwall.

If you were able to connect from another Work then we will need to troubleshoot with you on your Work computer.

Our Toll Free Support is available 24/7 to assist and troubleshoot http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the GoTo Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
TheExpeditioner
New Contributor

I was able to connect on a different network, not my work computer (so yes, it seems to be firewall related, but like I said, all the ports are open that need to be).