cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Can't delete app from Macbook

Everytime I log into my computer I get this message. I've run the 'zip' file but nothing,.  This is driving me crazy. Please help... Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 9.44.34 AM.png

7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Can't delete app from Macbook

Hello,

I apologize if our software is not behaving as expected, though that message is pretty common on newer Mac OS now.

The GoToMeeting application may be in any of three locations on a Mac:

• /Applications
  • ~/Applications
  • ~/Desktop

In addition to the application itself there is a preference file (plist) that will store settings. The user Library is hidden from normal view in Finder:

1. Click Finder in the Dock
  2. Click Go
  3. Hold the Alt/Option key
  4. Click Library (between Home and Computer -- See Fig.1)
  5. Drag com.logmein.GoToMeeting.plist to Trash
  6. Empty Trash

If you sill have problems with the GoTo install, you can try this tool to clean up these files.

New Contributor

this fix was no help. Still getting the pop up and there is no com.logmein.GoToMeeting.plist file in the library.  This pop up has hijacked my mac. .  

LogMeIn Contributor

Sorry about that! 

Go ahead and give us a call at your convenience so we may assist you further: https://support.goto.com/meeting/help/how-do-i-contact-gotomeeting-customer-support-g2m090151

New Contributor

@My Wegmans Connect wrote:

Everytime I log into my computer I get this message. I've run the 'zip' file but nothing,.  This is driving me crazy. Please help... Screen Shot 2019-12-15 at 9.44.34 AM.png

I got the same errors as well, didn't get satisfied solution.

Do you have any idea how to solve it?

LogMeIn Contributor

New Contributor

sorry, that link was no help.  Gotomy pc has hijacked my Macbook.  There's no solution that I have been able to find. Is this something I need to live with forever?

New Contributor

If you give permissions to GoToMyPC app in App settings the pop-up should go off.