cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Kevin511
New Contributor

Cannot complete file transfer from host to client

For the past few days I cannot transfer files from the host computer to the client computer. I get a message that indicates that the the transfer cannot be completed because the temp file at the destination folder has been deleted. How do I correct this.
4 REPLIES 4
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot complete file transfer from host to client

Hi Kevin,
I'm sorry for the troubles over there.
Since the problem began, have you been able to reboot both the Host and Client computers for testing purposes?

Kevin511
New Contributor

Yes but that doesn't seem to be the answer.  I've had this problem before and ended up uninstalling and reinstalling on the host computer.  It also seems to follow a windows update and eventually corrects itself but sure is frustrating and troubling when faced with a time sensitive issue that requires being able to make the transfer...
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

I can state confidently we are not aware of any current issues affecting GoToMyPC file transfer.

Does the same message appear if you change both file locations to the desktop?

Clayton11
New Contributor

I am having the same issue. Source computer is running Windows 7, target computers are running Windows 8 and 10 yield the same results. "The file xxxxxxxxx could not be transferred as the temp file created at destination was deleted." This happens most often when empty files are being transferred. This problem just started a few weeks ago and only at 2 of our 14 locations.