cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Cannot connect to gotomypc at this time. Please try again after few minutes

The following error is occurring “Cannot connect to gotomypc at this time. Please try again after few minutes” We can remove this error by running 2 Batch Scripts (that I found from your employees in this forum) one that changes permissions and one than clears temp files, We also run disk clean up and then reboot – this will work for the next few uses and then the issue occurs again. It seems to be isolated to a single PC having this issue as we can connect to this host via other PCs without issue.

The PC in question is a Windows 10 PC with reasonable specifications and did not have this issue until very recently

Anti-virus has been disabled and this does not prevent issue.
3 REPLIES 3
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to gotomypc at this time. Please try again after few minutes

Hi Oli,
Sorry for the trouble there.

Could you specify what AV you have installed on the Host?
Have you also run anti-malware checks on the Host side to be safe?

New Contributor

As I have stated I have completely disabled the Anti-virus on the host, The system is clear of any viruses this much has been checked.
LogMeIn Contributor

The reason I was asking is because AV centers can be making decisions in the background, or may have already decided to block communications with GoToMyPC.  If you'd like to help us gather some log files from the affected Host PC, we can help determine where the problem is.

Please call us at your convenience to connect directly with phone support:  http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/gotomypc/phone