cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Re: Cannot connect to gotomypc from iphone with Mobile 3G/4G service

It works fine on wifi on IPhone, but not on 3g/4G, same with IPad, same with PC if using mobile as Hotspot

LogMeIn Contributor

I apologize for this issue @DMH1950 .

This issue is still affecting iOS users while on Mobile Data and the GoToMyPC Mobile App.  As soon as more information becomes available, we will update this post.

New Contributor

As I have had this issue for months now - I am concerned that so few of the Tech team are aware of it! Also I suggest that you fully explain what the problem is and how you are going about solving it. As customers we need to know if we should stick with your service or find another that works on 4g.
LogMeIn Contributor

We are currently investigating this GoToMyPC connection issue in depth, and would like to confirm affected accounts for testing purposes.

Please send me a direct message with your confirmed GoToMyPC email login for additional information and next steps.

New Contributor

Any update to this problem. Recently switch to Tmobile from Verizon and now cannot access my pc unless on wifi....HELP!!!!

New Contributor

dzzzzzzz@szznet.co.uk

New Contributor

I have not been able to use gotomypc on my iphone mobile with Vodafone for months. I can use it wifi no problem but not on 4g or 3g. I'm with vodafone and there is definitely an issue which I believe is compatability with vodafone and gotomypc . This has been across several iphones I've had. I thought it might be to do with the old app and new app but actually neither of them work. I'd love it to be fixed as often when I need it most I'm not on wifi.

On gIffgaff (o2) it works OK

When I login to gotomypc I can see the pcs but when I enter the password to connect I cannot log in to them, it gives a message

"Gotomypc could not connect to your computer. Please check your internet connections and try again. "

That's ridiculous because I can see the PCs and in every other way the Internet connections are working just fine and on my PC

iphone 6 and 7 + vodafone - FAIL

iphone 6 and 7 + wifi - OK

iphone 6 + Giff Gaff/O2 - OK

ipad + vodafone - OK

ipad + wifi - OK

Any help greatly appreciated

New Contributor

Hi Support Team,

I have a paid subscription to GotomyPC as well.

And I require it when I'm out of the office.

But it won't connect when I'm on LTE on the MTN Network (South Africa)

As soon as I get on a Wifi it goes through.

PLEASE help or I will have to look at alternative solutions.

Thanks

Raj

New Contributor

This has been going on for years now ever since Logmein issued new software. It still only works on WiFi not on 3/4G . My price plan has just tripled from £17.50 pm to £63 pm so I am about to cancel anyway and go to another service!
LogMeIn Contributor

@DMH1950  @advgal  @RajR  @n8tive  @sac-2018  I am happy to report we have fully resolved this connectivity problem, confirmed through internal testing.  Please let us know if you experience any new issues.