cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jared111
New Contributor

Cant add compute after GoToMyPC is installed. It just prompts me to download and install the software

I am adding a new user to a computer where GoToMyPC is already installed. I log in through the web portal and it prompts me to download and install the software. I do that and I am never prompted to add the computer to the account. GoToMyPC is running and is acting like I have already setup a computer with this account.
5 REPLIES 5
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Cant add compute after GoToMyPC is installed. It just prompts me to download and install the software

Hi Jared,
Sorry for any confusion there.
If you are at the Host trying to 'add a new user', do you have the corporate account type requirement to set up a shared access Host computer?

Jared111
New Contributor

Re: Cant add compute after GoToMyPC is installed. It just prompts me to download and install the software

I do not believe I do. I was trying to add a second user to a computer that already has someone using GoToMyPC on it. They would not be logging in at the same time but it does not appear I can do that. Is there a different level of account where that is possible? 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

That's correct-- only one user can be registered to a Host at any one time.

Corporate accounts have a minimum spend amount + annual commitments, but you are welcome to contact our sales group for a quote:  https://get.gotomypc.com/contact-sales

Jared111
New Contributor

To clarify, are you able then to have multiple users to a single host with corporate accounts? 
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor