cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Compatibility with Samsung DEX

I use Samsung DEX at home on my TV. While Go to my PC works on the screen is not resizable so is too small to use. is there any future developments to make it more compatable with Samsung DEX to make the window resizable or am i doing something wrong.
4 REPLIES 4
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Compatibility with Samsung DEX

Hi Trev,
Although I'm not familiar with that particular model, it appears that it's main job is to reflect your mobile Samsung device onto the TV-- which has the limitation of working with the GoToMyPC mobile app on your tablet or smart phone.  As far as I have worked with mobile devices, the app should appear in full screen relative to your Host computer's display ratio:  https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/GoToMyPC/all_files/GTC050002

New Contributor

DEX is a very powerful tool that would make my S9+ replace my laptop if it would just expand the screen to fit the monitor that is attached and provide menu options like the desktop version to zoom in. Right now I have three monitors and when I use DEX, I have not found a way to zoom in to show just one and scroll back and forth to see the others.

I am looking at surgery in the coming months and will be in bed for a few weeks. Having my S9+, GoToMyPC or GoToAssist on it, using the DEX to connect a monitor, mouse, and keyboard; I wouldn't have to load up my bed with my computer system to try and manage my life on my desktop. I hope that someone realizes that by getting their system to work with DEX, it will actually replace the need for laptops and a person could use any TV with HDMI, a mouse, and a folding/rollout keyboard and do anything on their cell phone... everything that that can be done on their PC without the need of any other app!

As a programmer, I use my GoToAssist to actually write computer code as if I am at my desktop! Can't do that with any other Android app and DEX lets you use the portal on the cell phone but on a big screen. Please, get one of your products to use DEX and be first to use this power!

New Contributor

Well, it has been over a year and I am looking to see if anyone with GoToAssist has paid any attention to my request. I have been able to find any news so far. So sad... I wonder if there is some other service that I should look for that would work with DEX so that I can stop carrying my laptop on the road.

LogMeIn Contributor

@JTeam3  Sorry, was your comment regarding GoToMyPC or GoToAssist?  (this is a G2P thread here)