cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
J.1
Active Contributor

Disable 'don't ask access code again' checkbox

My company's employees have been noticing the checkbox at the bottom of the access code screen that says 'don't ask for access code again'. This company has always had the 'trust' options turned down as low as possible- people are not allowed to set their computers trusted, not for thirty days, not for any length of time. Why is this checkbox showing up now, and how do we disable this centrally? Allowing people to skip the access code step goes against our data protection and access restriction rules.

4 REPLIES 4
Abhishek Yadav
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Disable 'don't ask access code again' checkbox

Currently we do not have admin control to disable this feature, but it's in development pipeline and expected to be released in Jan. 

J.1
Active Contributor

Thank you.

MDU294
New Contributor

My Disable 'don't ask access code again' checkbox has disappeared and now we have to enter the access code every time.  I wonder if this is now an admin setting that is turned off by default.  Please let me know.

Thanks

AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

@MDU294  Some functionality has been updated with regards to the autologin capabilities: https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-do-i-use-the-auto-login-feature

** This is disabled by default on corporate accounts, where a company administrator may need to activate it.