cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
carpman76
New Contributor

Error ID -353,679,719 when trying to log in

Hi 

I have tried looking for the answer to this but cant find anything.

I am in the UK and have this error code Error ID -353,679,719 

The office have re set my PC with no joy can anybody think of a way to fix 

Many Thanks 

25 REPLIES 25
ktp
New Contributor

Error when viewing list of computers

I am getting the following when I go to the list of computers Error Id: 528,802,127

Does anyone know how to resolve this?

Thanks

CB-Jon
Active Contributor

Multiple Users getting Error trying to get to list of Computers since Scheduled Maintenance

Hi 

I have several users and multiple accounts getting an error when trying to access the list of computers from Login. I have been on hold on the phone for 1 hour and 10 minutes.

Anybody else had a resolution on this?

Tags (1)
jtimbrell
New Contributor

Re: Error ID -353,679,719 when trying to log in

Hi,

I can't help with the error myself.

We are having similar errors reported from numerous delegates around the UK. This is the first time we have seen this specific error.

Maybe LogMeIn can confirm if this an ISP or maintenance related issue?

CB-Jon
Active Contributor

Re: Multiple Users getting Error trying to get to list of Computers since Scheduled Maintenance

Even the status page is showing as all operational. Just spent over 1 hour and 15 minutes on hold to be told they are still having issues and should be fixed by 11:30 UTC.

Why not update the status page then!!!Status.PNG

CB-Jon
Active Contributor

Its a maintenance issue, just been on to support over the phone after waiting over 1 hour and 15 minutes to be told they are still having issues with the maintenance and expect to be back by 11:30.

Status page shows as fully operational though, the support person advised that they were aware of this even though it was not fully operational.

jtimbrell
New Contributor

Thanks for the update.

CB-Jon
Active Contributor

Very poor that they could not have done that on the Status page: https://status.logmeinaccess.com/

Everything is fine on there.

Richard81
New Contributor

Re: Multiple Users getting Error trying to get to list of Computers since Scheduled Maintenance

We having been having the same issues. Have found that if you connect your laptop to a personal hotpot on your phone you can get logged in, then if you switch back to your router it will not disconnect from GTMPC and you can continue a normal.

kim168
New Contributor

Error ID 1,405,513,244 when I try to login...pls help

Error ID 1,405,513,244 when I try to login...pls help