cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
To help support our community and customers during the outbreak of Coronavirus (COVID-19), LogMeIn is providing free Emergency Remote Work Kits for Health Care Providers, Educational Institutions, Municipalities, Non-Profit organizations, and current LogMeIn customers. For more information please visit https://www.gotomeeting.com/work-remote
New Contributor

GoToMyPC cannot be started at this time

getting this message. Sorry, Gotomypc connot be started at this time. Please try again ina few minutesPlease try agin in a few minutes" this has been going on for weeks and only on one computer
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: GoToMyPC cannot be started at this time

Hi Bruce,
I apologize for the difficulty there.

Would you be able to specify what operating system, GoToMyPC version, and security / firewall software the host computer is working with?

Highlighted
New Contributor

This reply was created from a merged topic originally titled I was just using GTMP and tried to sign back in ...and its saying it cannot be st....

Wont start up
Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

We are very interested in gather log files from the affected computer if you can still reproduce this error after rebooting the PC.

Highlighted
New Contributor

I ran the launcher tool...restarted...and its now working..Smiley Happy Thank you!