cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

How do I get the gotomypc windows app to remember settings from a previous session?

On a daily basis i log into a 3 monitor pc from my iMac. The iMac has a 2560x1440 resolution and the pc monitors are 1080p. My preferred setting is to hit the 100% button and the expand the window to the width of my mac monitor ( i can see 1.5 screens this way). I have to redo this every time I connect which I would be happy to avoid!

Second question - how do I increase the timeout setting for when I take my little naps 🙂

thanks in advance,
rahul
rahulnyc@gmail.com
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Re: How do I get the gotomypc windows app to remember settings from a previous session?

Hi Rahul,

You can set the Viewer to always open at 100% in your Preferences: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: How do I get the gotomypc windows app to remember settings from a previous session?

i'm using a mac, not a pc. it's different.
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Sorry, I thought you you were connecting to a PC from a Mac? The Preferences are in the Host PC software.
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

Oh it never occurred to me to check on the host pc - I'll give it a shot.