cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
abel carerra
New Contributor

I opened an account and am not able to register my computer. I selected to reset may password several times but have not received an email.

I just opened an account and am not able to register my computer. I selected to reset may password several times but have not received an email.
3 REPLIES 3
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: I opened an account and am not able to register my computer. I selected to reset may password several times but have not received an email.

Hi Abel,
It appears that your GoToMyPC account is active, and you may register 1 Host computer to it if your Host doesn't already have GoToMyPC installed there.

If that is the case, a simple removal first will allow the install and registration to proceed again there.

abel carerra
New Contributor

Re: I opened an account and am not able to register my computer. I selected to reset may password several times but have not received an email.

It is telling me my password is incorrect and I have not received any emails to reset it.
AshC
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Abel,
Your email provider or inbox setting had returned too many email attempts to our servers so we decided to stop sending them.

I have cleared this stop, and just sent another forgot-password email to your community address.  You should have received it by now.  If not, please check your SPAM filter, and/or consult with your network / Email provider specifically.