cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

Is it possible to check an activity log for the computer that gotomypc is logged into?

Is it possible to check an activity log for the computer that gotomypc is logged into? I did not set it up on this computer and need to see if the computer has been remotely accessed by somebody recently, that should not have access.
7 REPLIES 7
New Contributor

Re: Is it possible to check an activity log for the computer that gotomypc is logged into?

Hello Cody,

You may see your host computer's connection history from the Access Activity page. This will provide information on which host computer was accessed (if you have more than one), the time and duration of the connection (all noted times are in PST), and the IP Address of the computer or device that was used to connect to your host. For more information the Access Activity Report, please click the link below.

https://support.logmeininc.com/gotomypc/help/how-do-i-view-my-accounts-connection-history-1168860121

New Contributor

Re: Is it possible to check an activity log for the computer that gotomypc is logged into?

I am not the owner of the GOTO my pc account, it is being used by a support organization so how do I see if they have logged on to my computer?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Jim,
I'm afraid there isn't a report on each Host computer-- only through the GoToMyPC websites for connection histories.  You would be able to see them remotely connected however, through a small popup on your screen from the GoToMyPC application in the task bar.

New Contributor

I found gotomypc installed and running on a computer that was not authorized to have it.  How do I determine who was logged into my computer?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hey Nathan,
If that Host is still registered to an active account, you can right-click the MyPC icon in the task bar (when the software is active), and select 'About' to see which email is registered to it.

New Contributor

Hello...  The link below is a dead link.. my friend was  a victim of a cyber attack through  this link

https://fastsupport.gotoassist.com/ and Logmein....

That's a dead link, I need a working link to view this logs...

Thx,'

Michael

https://support.citrixonline.com/en_US/GoToMyPC/help_files/GTC070012?title=Access+Activity+Report

LogMeIn Manager

Hi @Michael2019 

www.fastsupport.com is part of another service we provide called GoToAssist. If your friend made a note of the 9 digit session code they were asked to enter, we can use that to identify the account and close it down. As far as a connection history goes, you may be able to locate some information in the log files left on the computer. 

On a PC look in user/appdata/local/temp/logmeinlogs

Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!