cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
New Contributor

Keyboard misaligned

Almost every time I log into gotomypc about 5 minutes into my session the keyboard starts to not work properly, its as if the keys don't correspond correctly all of a sudden.  This happens every time i log in and I have to disconnect and re-connect in order to fix it.  Anyone know why this happens and how to fix it?
7 REPLIES 7
LogMeIn Contributor

Re: Keyboard misaligned

Hi Adam,
Sorry for the frustration there.

Since the problem began have you been able to reboot both the Client and Host computers to see that they are responding accurately?

New Contributor

I have the same problem and no amount of rebooting seems to solve it.  Any help?
LogMeIn Contributor

Hi Kate,
Sorry to hear about the ongoing trouble there.

Could you verify what operating system the host and client are working with, as well as the GoToMyPC version installed on the host PC?

New Contributor

The host GoToMyPC version is 9.5 and the operating systems is Windows 10.  The client computer is running iOS 10.12.6.
LogMeIn Contributor

On your Windows 10 Host, can you make sure in the GoToMyPC Preferences that the keyboard and mouse are set to be locked (Under the Security tab)?

New Contributor

Yes it is set to "Lock host keyboard and mouse"
LogMeIn Contributor

Next I would suggest killing off active programs on the Host computer one at a time while connected, in order to see if there's a conflicting application in use that is skewing the keyboard commands without your knowledge.