cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mlynch1958
Active Contributor

Multiple Monitor Issue

I have a user who has a dual monitor setup at his office workstation. His remote setup is a laptop (Lenovo Thinkpad X1 Carbon Gen 3) with two external monitors attached. He duplicates his desktop to external monitor 1, then extends that to external monitor 2. When he tries to Maximize his GoToMyPC screen using the SHIFT+Maximize button, nothing happens. He has done this successfully before from other remote workstations with dual monitors connection into his dual monitor office workstation. I assume that the 3-monitor setup on his laptop is the issue. Is there any workaround for this? We tried every combination of screen to get this working, as he needs to use the two big screens because of eyesight issues, but he was never able to get the Host Computers two screens to show simultaneously. The best he could do is get one GoToMyPC screen with the scroll arrown on the side.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tags (2)
2 REPLIES 2
awphillips
Active Contributor

Re: Multiple Monitor Issue

We must set the screen scaling to 100% on our Lenovo laptops to get multiple screens to work. However, that is connecting from Windows 10 remote to Windows 7 hosts. I have not tested the screen scaling Windows 10 to Windows 10, nor with other laptop brands.

mlynch1958
Active Contributor

Re: Multiple Monitor Issue

Thanks for your reply. I will have to check that out.