cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New Contributor

New feature for Dual Monitors

Add the ability to separate a host computer's dual monitors into two separate windows on the client.

This would be a useful feature for client machines that have multiple monitors that access dual monitor hosts.
7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
New Contributor

Re: New feature for Dual Monitors

I Concur with Bkell. It so nerve racking having to a dual monitor setup at home and in the office but not being able to use the dual monitor setup when I log in through gotomypc!
Highlighted
LogMeIn Manager

Hi Ike,

If you have dual monitors on both computers, you can expand your viewer window to use both on your Host: http://support.citrixonline.com/en_US...
Glenn is a member of the LogMeIn Community Care Team.

Was your question answered? Please mark it as an Accepted Solution.
Was a post helpful or informative? Give it a Kudo!
Highlighted
New Contributor

For Windows, hold the shift key + maximize in the top right corner, and you should see both screens.
Highlighted
New Contributor

I use GoToMyPC and LogMeIn,  The option from Glenn works, but not adequately.  Unfortunately, eventually I'll have to give up GoToMyPC as LogMeInhas that feature of being able to have each montitor in it's own window, so it completely mimics the host desktop and it works beautifully.  I've always like the stability of GoToMyPC, but this is becoming a deal breaker
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks Paul, It worked!:-)
Highlighted
New Contributor

Thanks for the external link that no longer works instead of actually telling us how to do it for future searches on Google.

Highlighted
LogMeIn Contributor

@Lvetula  Sorry about that!  The original post was from 4 years ago, and our support sites have changed since then.

Here is an updated guide to managing multiple monitors through GoToMyPC.

What I might also suggest is that if you don't like the automatic scrolling between monitors when your mouse scrolls onto them, you can change your viewpoint to match just your primary monitor, and use the arrows on the sides of the G2P Client Viewer to toggle between different, active monitors.